I’ve been tagged by Shlemazl.
1. One book that changed your life?
The Communist Manifesto, by Karl Marx. Technically, I haven’t read it yet, but it really spells out the problem with Dick Cheney.
2. One book you have read more than once?
Got War?: A Doonesbury Book by G. B. Trudeau. In particular, there were a few pages that I reread. I get the chills when reading Doonesbury.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
Probably one of my PhD dissertations. I find them highly stimulating.
4. One book that made you laugh?
The 9/11 Commission Report. I laughed at all the lies. Actually, I haven’t read it yet, but it is still full of Islamophobic (and homophobic) lies.
5. One book that made you cry?
My Life, by Bill Clinton. The suffering that man has seen! I intend to read this book one day.
6. One book you wish had been written?
Professor Kurgman and His Legacy. It’s not too late.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith. This racist bile has only prolonged the suffering of Sun People. Or so I am told.
8. One book you're currently reading.
Got War?: A Doonesbury Book by G. B. Trudeau. In truth, I haven’t finished it yet.
9. One book you have been meaning to read.
Got War?: A Doonesbury Book by G. B. Trudeau. Like I just said, I haven’t finished it yet.
10. Now tag five people.
Not now. I must take an extended rest after that.