Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jesus Funnies


Nothing touches my funny bone like some good Jesus ridicule -- and there are plenty of clever pictures right here. These right-wing Christian zealots need to be get a metaphorical kick in the teeth to understand the problems with their blind zealotry towards a discredited faith.

I believe that Marx had something to say about this, although I'll need to check later -- or at my upcoming conference on the Hidden Inevitability of Collective Realities...plug plug plug!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Professor Kurgman,

I admire your courage, mocking Jesus in the face of threats to your safety by Christofascists.

Oh, wait, maybe it isn't mocking Jesus that earns threats to one's safety:

http://www.cphpost.dk/get/91408.html

Never mind.

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines