Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sorry About That Last "Robertson" Post

Don't get me wrong; I still loathe Pat Robertson. But, apparently, one of my interns made a mistake and gave me my "distance" glasses when I clearly demanded my reading glasses.

In fact, it was not Pat Robertson who accused homosexuals of killing children and taking their blood -- but instead it was a political discussion on Iranian TV where they were simply discussing the history of Jews killing children and taking their blood for Passover.

Well, the Middlle East is a complicated place, and Israel is certainly not completely innocent here. May I suggest tolerance and discussion? To be sure, these topics need to be further explored. The people making the claims, Dr. Hasan Hanizadeh and Dr. Ali-Reza Akbari, do, after all, hold Ph.Ds.

No comments:

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines