Friday, May 26, 2006

My Three PhDs

It has been brought to my attention that some people are unaware of the disciplines of my PhDs. Although the depth of my academic experience far transcends my degrees, my multiple doctorates are nonetheless irrefutable certification of my vast knowledge, certainty, and analytic ability. I challenge anyone to match these credentials.

- Sociology of Postdialectic Gender Ethics and Political Sexuality, PhD

- Desemiotic Cultural Paradigms and Peace Education, PhD

- Philosophy of
Communal and Neocultural Distributive Ethics, PhD

2 comments:

ChrisinMB said...

What!

You mean you don't even have your:

-Indigenous Culture Ethnobotanical Basket Weaving, PhD?

Anonymous said...

Well professor you certainly aren't modest about it. I tried to find where you teach professor, however I'm unable to find any conclusive evidence that you even exist....hmmmmm. The only professor Krugman I could find is PAUL Krugman, the Nobel Prize winning economist. He has one PhD, two less than you, and one Nobel Prize, one more than you. How is it you haven't published any notable works with such vast knowledge of the world, such deep wisdom, and such massive intellect which, as you claim, puts our tiny little insignificant minds to shame. Please, direct us inferior beings to your works, so we may bask in your....greatness.

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines