Friday, June 13, 2008

My Colleagues in The News

This proves it beyond all doubt: Crime is caused by white people planning recessions in order to get rich:

Surge in NY Violent Crime Linked to Recession

“For many people of color, this is not a recession, it’s a depression,” said Dr. Kirkland Vaughns, an associate professor at Adelphi University. “If whites were unemployed at this 50 percent rate, they’d be calling it a depression.”

I don’t think people have very many options if unemployment is at 50 percent,” psychiatrist and author Dr. James McIntosh told the AmNews. “They’ve cut all the benefits, there’s no housing, no work. People have to see an alternative.”

Far from the governing bodies being unaware of the circumstances that drive the desperate to consider criminal enterprise, McIntosh said, “I think they plan on it. Look at the criminal justice system; their style of policing. They create the problem in particular communities, then they have extra observations and monitoring in terms of police officers; then they put the people in jail and make money off of it.

“I have no empirical data that there is a correlation between recession and the increase in the crime rate, and I don’t think there is any [data], but I absolutely believe that there is one,” said Dr. Vaughns, a professor of clinical psychology and psychological analyst.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Religion vs. Progressivism

This table clearly shows the difference between religion and progressivism. The gulf between the two shows how far we progressives must travel to reach our goals.

Barbaric Religion
Enlightened Progressivism
Trusts an all-powerful make-believe god to make decisions to help us.
A benevolent government will make decisions to help us.
Idiotic religious rituals.
Recycling, protest marches, veganism.
God is watching and will punish you if you sin.
We are watching, and will protect the People from your hate speech.
Creationists claim that life is to complicated to have evolved; all was created by god.
Professors know that economies are too complicated to have evolved; all is created by government policies.
God knows everything.
Government committees and political leaders know everything.
God is good and merciful.
The leader is wise and kind.
Sacrifice for your co-religionists.Give all for your community.
Enemies of god will be dealt with.
Republicans will be dealt with.
Suffering will bring rewards.
Higher taxes will bring justice.
Faith trumps reason.
Global warming is the biggest threat to Earth.
Time-wasting religious services.
Productive community meetings.
Will not integrate with people of other religions.
Mingling with beautiful diversity at the farmers market and the food co-op. Buy local.
Compels non-believers to join.
Fight for labor unions; smash the open shop.
Incoherent and meaningless religious dogma.
Sustainability, empowerment, social justice, community action, grass-roots activism, and of course, progressivism.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Genesis of Evil

This is the genesis of evil, the six points of depravity from which all other evil springs. (Click on image to absorb it all.)

My students are required to memorize it, and demonstrate their allegiance to it on exams.

The Genesis of Evil tells us that there have been very few true evils in history. In fact, I am hard pressed to think of anything other than these main Six Points of Depravity.

For example, there have been a total of three tyrannical empires in all of history: Amerikkka, South Africa, and The Zionist Entity. The 99% of world history without these oozing sores has been one of progress, solidarity, and community. But the remaining 1% has had an influence far beyond their boundaries.

South Africa, fortunately, is no longer its former imperialistic apartheid terror threat. But instead, the horrors of apartheid have been inherited by the Zionist Entity -- and its relentless holocaust against the Palestinian people. And since we are all Palestinians, we are all being assaulted by the Zionists and their control over the genocidal Amerikkkan military machine.

Rest assured that I will fight. And fight and fight. And fight and fight and fight. And fight for the things that we believe in and the things that ought to be. Fight, fight, fight. The only road to progress is through fighting.

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines