Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Little Humor

In these times, we occasionally need levity to offset the stifling fascist tyranny that we live under.

And so, I highly recommend these two wonderful jokes, both from the Huffington Post.

First, we have Steve Martin, with this uproarious line:

Vice President Dick Cheney, while hunting wild geese in the Rose Garden, accidentally shot President Bush twice, once in the heart and once in the head.

And then, we have the ever-witty Bill Maher (who, frankly, I never heard of before), with this:

Cheney: "You think he's hurt. Are you a doctor?"
Doctor: "Yes. I'm your doctor. I travel with you all the time."
Cheney: "Ah yes. The Jew. I didn't recognize you without the rib spreader."

But all joking aside, you are a murderer, Dick Cheney. And the courageous few, including academics like myself, will remember.

No comments:

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines