Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Calendar, Week of 5/11/08

Cynthia McKinney: VOICES FOR REAL CHANGE on Mother's Day

END THE WAR END TORTURE Die-In Protest

Damages of Development: Environmental Justice and Indigenous Rights in Guatemala


Did you know that Ms. McKinney is the Green Party Presidential Candidate? She's also a friend of
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, who, I infer, is also concerned with global warming issues.

Ideally, Ms. McKinney would speak about indigenous rights in Guatemala, while we all lie on the floor during the die-in. That would save me much time.

I am already getting ready for the die-in by preserving my most bacteria-laden perspiration in a jar, which I will apply to myself to simulate the scent of a corpse. Perhaps, I will emit other bodily fluids (and solids...and semi-solids!) that I will use, and share, at this event.

The gravity of my commitment is unfathomable.

God DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN AMERIKKKA!!!!

“We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America’s chickens are coming home to roost.” - Rev. Jeremiah Wright

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Alwaleed bin Talal, but I was driving in the UAE recently. The citizens there voluntarily erect billboards celebrating the achievements of their benign leaders. On the road between Abu Dhabi and Dubai there are several billboards. One announces the thanks of the citizens of Dubai for the far sighted act of passing an environment act, another for the wisdom of building what is intended to be the biggest and busiest airport in the world.

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette Subscribe in Bloglines